blogger

9 Sept 2005

2:07 pm Posted by Bigfish69 Posted in , , ,
Posted by Bigfish69 on 2:07 pm | Categories: , , ,
In this dream I arrived by plane and drove through a old city in a type of open cart.  Looking out to the right (east) I could see the vastness of this shanty city.  My guide was an old man, in a wide brim hat.

He shared his plans to transform this city.  As he spoke the city became a rising glittering jade-glass city.
 
Next, my eyes were taken left.  There a two word name appeared like fog: HA NOI.
  • When I woke, the name convinced me I was in an asian place.
  • Yet only when I opened an atlas did I realise Ha-noi is the capital of Vietnam.
  • The meaning of its name "between the rivers"
  • As of 2012, I remain uncertain as to the meaning of this dream
additional thoughts
To possibly help with the interpreting of this dream I include the following information
  • Vietnam translates: "Viet" was a Vietnamese pronounciation of a Chinese word for "far" which described a wondering hunter type people in that region of Asia; these wonderer's migrated southward into current day Vietnam. "Nam" means "south" or southern region.
  • Hanoi is the captial of Vietnam

bookmark kingfisher

Facebook Favorites More Twitter

subscribe

Search